Visit our website at Click here
Sharing a pirate experience with our hearts, mind, & soul. Bringing a piece of me in everything we do. Sharing Memories of many years,months,days or hours.
-Sparkle O Powder ,Guildmaster
Founded in July 2010 Pieces of Me is a 475+ strong guild in Pirates of the Caribbean Online. Our GM is Sparkle O Powder one of the nicest pirates you'll ever meet. We are found nearly everywhere .If you join you will receive a huge welcome.We have a mix of high and low levels anyone can join.We have no co-guildmaster e.t.c. but we do have officers which manage different areas of the guild such as our website, security and many more.
We hold events organised by officers and parties to reflect different holiday seasons,some include
- ship races
- SvS Matches
- PvP Matches
- Guild Parades
- Please be polite and ask to teleport
- No excessive captial letters and spam
- Please be polite to your fellow pirates as these are your long term pirate friends
- To get help you must also give help
- Please respond to sos in guild chat if you are available. if you are the one sending the sos . When a pirate teleports to you please respond with a ty in guild chat so we know someone is on the way. Remember sos is not a guarantee that anyone is available. It is a privallege and a courteousy.
- Please remember there are real feeling behind the avatar. Please treat others how you would like to be treated.
- No fighting in guild chat . If you have a disagreement then take it to crew chat. If you unable to resolve it or need assistance please ask for an officer to assit you.
- Remember you represent the guild wherever you go in the game. So please give a good example cause Pieces of Me is the best guild in the carribean!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- No sos in guild chat if you are at Smasho Furtebto or Rage Ghost or similar areas like that , These areas are populated with many pirates that can revive you. You are on your own at these places.
- All officers must help and assist lower level pirates.
- Respond to sos calls when possible
- Help keep conflict and drama to a minimum
- Report to the guild master Sparkle O Powder any conflict , drama or situations that need to be watched
- all officer are required to be online and active at least once a week, If you are on vacation or computer problems ect please let me know. If you unable to let me know you will be demoted to Veteran. If you return to the game then I will re officer. This way we have active officers at all times.
- All officer required to attend guild invasion crews. This helps the guild grow and level up as a team.
- Please add one new members to the guild a week.
- Attend weekly guild meetings
- register and be active on the guild site
- If you leave the guild as a officer the new rule will be you will have to earn you officer status over again when you rejoin the guild. I like to reward loyalty but understand sometimes the grass may seem greener on the other side.
- Be Loyal to the guild and have pride in the guild.
- Assist and join in guild actviities
- Please greet incomming pirates when they come online
- Sparkle understands you may not always be able to do them but as officer you are consitantly meeting these rules and gone above and beyond.
- All the rules above apply to veteran. You are a veteran cause you are meeting some of these guidelines as stated in officers.
- You can earn officer status by simply meet some of the rules set forth above more consistantly
- Must be in the guild a minimum of one week
- Be active and online at least once a month
We still have a few spaces open until we max guild visit our website(see links ) to contact us so we can meet you in game.
The guild involves a network of senior officers leading some parts of guild activity and other officers supporting them in their roles.To show fairness there is no co-GM just senior officers and senior youth officers.(see picture on the right)